Saturday, November 21, 2009

Professional Wedding Planners Conference at Beaches in Turks & Caicos



  


  Part of my job as a professional wedding planner and designer is to truly invest in my knowledge and experience by attending industry conferences and learning from the best of the best so I can be at my very best for my clients (and doing it in a warm climate at a 6 star resort makes it that much harder..lol).  Well I'm so glad I was apart of the conference as I was able to learning tips from celebrity event designers like Sasha Souza and Joanne Brown, I got to see what couture Canadian designers such as Ciara & Simon Daykin of Firefly Occasions were up to, as well as learn from the experience of Andy Ebon and Danielle Andrews Sunkel and Tracey Manailescu of WPIC.  It was an excellent conference, I had a great time, learned a lot, got my Sandals certification (already planning my next Sandals vacation) but most of all I'm glad to be able to take that experience and knowledge and be the best wedding designer I can be for my clients.  And if you are looking at having a destination wedding please contact me as we will be launching our destination wedding planning & design services for Jan 2010.  Here are some pics enjoy!









1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for me I've moved to... http://stephaniethompsonweddingdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete